Laura, a native New Yorker, is a true extrovert who thrives off of interacting with people as an SEM. Other passions include arranging flowers, wine, dim sum parties, Pure Barre, crossword puzzles, nail art and learning foreign languages.
Caitlin is always on the lookout for her new favorite book, show, or podcast. When not at work or traveling, you can usually find her trying out a new class at the gym or watching too much reality TV with her dog Ladybug.
Tim is an avid sports fan who can be found cheering on the NY Rangers and NY Giants. If he isn’t watching sports, he is outside playing them, with a particular interest in Golf, Snowboarding, and Lacrosse.
Outside of the office you can find Megan spending time with her family and dog, Bevo. She also enjoys cooking, traveling, and working out.
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
SD seeks a Strategic Engagement Manager (SEM) to grow a recurring client portfolio. You will work with these clients to set objectives and align them with SD’s process. You will lead the service effort by driving value and innovation, and you will be relied upon to develop strong customer relationships.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Manage a set of SD’s ongoing engagements, expanding client relationships by discovering, understanding, and documenting client requirements through regular interaction
- Create, maintain, and oversee implementation of client roadmaps (Roadmaps include technical, creative, marketing, and business objectives)
- Estimate resource requirements for creative, development, and marketing tasks and identify steps required for completion
- Coordinate and manage the team’s effort and code release cycles
- Participate in resolving operational challenges, including billing, staffing, and utilization management
- Work closely with SD’s sales team to educate customers on services and solutions through conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, proposals, and follow-up
- Assume responsibility for client emergency issues (including after-hours support) in collaboration with SD’s technical team
- Keep clients happy and contribute to SD’s gross-profit objectives
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background working in an interactive agency and/or experience supporting and collaborating with external clients
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) and keen emotional awareness
- At least 3 years of experience in a website development environment
- Familiarity with ecommerce practices
- Experience with technical and UX requirements gathering
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, social media, digital advertising, and Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines independently and lead a group to task completion
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience with Magento Commerce or Shopify production
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or other PHP-based platform development
- Understanding of source control
- Experience with LAMP stack and the UNIX shell