Andrei loves spending time with his family. He likes playing soccer with his sons and doing puzzles in the evenings. For many years, he has been a huge FC Barcelona soccer fan. He is also interested in motor vehicles and follows Formula 1 racing. He enjoys traveling, cooking, foreign languages and intellectual team games.
Ben lives in Charleston, SC with his wife Abbie and his dog Luke. When he’s not crushing requirements, he is going to breweries, playing music, or enjoying the beach.
Hailing from Colorado, Chris can be found on the mountain sliding sideways on snow with his two sons Henry and Arthur. Off the mountain, Chris and his lovely wife Emily enjoy reading Tolkien while sipping local espresso and whiskey.
Emily enjoys soaking up the Charleston sunshine and exploring the brewery scene for the next best IPA. She can be found with her nose in a good book, listening to a true crime podcast or quoting Parks & Rec.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, quarterly visits to the NY headquarter office.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager / Web Producer with at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating web development projects and teams.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base
- Direct and participate in the full life cycle of a website build including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Work within platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and others
- Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project launch
apply if you
- Have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development
you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior agency experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be located in the New York City area
it’d be great if you had
- Strong knowledge of MS Project
- PMP or other Project Management certifications/education experience
Allison’s favorite activity is spending time with her family; including kiddos Grace and Jack, and long-haired wiener dog, Olive. She enjoys a nice meal, spending time near the water, and occasionally finds time to work in a nice outside run.
Aaron loves to travel and experience new cultural and culinary adventures, but he believes the people are what make a place great. While at home he enjoys catching up on TV shows and spending time with his wife, dogs, and old Honda motorcycle.
Carrie loves to explore the world, experiencing new things and meeting new people. She is a avid reader and enjoys yoga, kayaking and paddleboarding.
Self-proclaimed baker, Deanna has a passion for creating sugary goodness. When she’s not managing projects you can find her in the kitchen making delicious treats.
In her free time Melanie likes to go back to her singer roots or find the best pilates studio in Manhattan.