In her free time Melanie likes to go back to her singer roots or find the best pilates studio in Manhattan.
Location: Bryant Park, New York City
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager / Web Producer with at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating web development projects and teams.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base
- Direct and participate in the full life cycle of a website build including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Work within platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and others
- Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project launch
apply if you
- Have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development
you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior agency experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be located in the New York City area
it’d be great if you had
- Strong knowledge of MS Project
- PMP or other Project Management certifications/education experience
Often described as the urban explorer, connoisseur of the streets of New York. Ethan enjoys racing his bike down 11th Avenue regularly.
When not managing projects, James is playing, watching, or thinking about football.