Evan is a Texas native who is almost always making something: helping build a website, baking new sweets for his neighborhood running group, or trying his hand at a new project off of the internet. If not creating something new, he can be found running, hiking, or playing with his overly energetic pup, Barley.
In Kenny’s free time, he likes to discover and visit trendy coffeeshops, go hiking upstate, or play board games with his friends and family.
Outside of the office, Stacey can be found practicing hot yoga, playing volleyball, or attempting to learn a new language. She is strongly passionate about ice cream, fresh pasta, and all types of baked goods.
Julius was in the US Navy for 5 and a 1/2 years and was in Japan the whole time(2 tours) in an aircraft carrier, after his enlistment, he used the GI Bill to study Digital Arts then Culinary Arts and then web development. He enjoys food and trying out different cuisines. He likes spending his personal time playing the guitar and online gaming.
Outside of the office you can find Morgan in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes, trying out new restaurants, or aimlessly wandering the supermarket looking for snacks. When she’s not dreaming about food, you can find her spending time with her dog Jax, surfing, or doing escape rooms with friends.
When she’s not working, Emily enjoys Irish dance, homebrewing, and taking long hikes with her exceedingly energetic dog.
Brooke is based in Michigan (and is a proud Wolverine – Go Blue!) When not schlepping kids around, Brooke can be found on the water, in the water, or at least nearby water. She also enjoys hiking and biking in beautiful places, curling up with a good book, and solving puzzles.
Location: Midtown Manhattan or Charlotte, NC
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
about interactive @ Something Digital
Something Digital is an interactive agency based in mid-town Manhattan – we’ve spent close to 20 years developing custom software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites to diverse clients ranging from startups to fortune 500 companies. Something Digital is looking for a Business Analyst to join the project team and be part of a world class ecommerce agency.
we’ll need you to
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and deliver ecommerce and CMS websites.
- Work with platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Drupal, and others.
- Help guide clients toward solutions that meet their timeline and budget while maintaining ecommerce and development best practices.
- Interface effectively with both the cross-functional SD internal team and the professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base.
- Create and present key deliverables during the project Discovery process, including Features Lists, Functional Specs, Integration specs, and others.
- Ensure that project deliverables align with client needs throughout the software development process, especially leading up to project launch.
- Participate in the sales cycle to outline and define project requirements that are accounted for in estimates and integrated into SOWs.
- Document and deliver user training.
apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with word processing and charting software
it’d be great if you had:
- Specific ecommerce experience (particularly with Magento and/or ShopifyPlus)
- Proficiency in analytics and data analysis
- Experience providing ecommerce/digital strategy to omni-channel and/or B2B brands
- A computer science or engineering background
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys finding new places to travel, looking for new recipes to cook and finding out which one of his favorite sports teams has disappointed him again.
Kuba enjoys gaming, music, puzzles, programming, and above all, exploration. When he’s not working on his Kendo, he is on his computer tinkering with a new idea or project or just playing a game or two to unwind. He is also always looking forward to his next opportunity to travel, near and far.