Location: Midtown Manhattan
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
we’ll need you to
- Execute manual test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
- As part of testing make software configurations to simulate specific configuration scenarios for successful testing results
- Manage testing to project timelines
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues
- Develop manual and automated (future) test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
apply if you
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow your skills
- Want to work on a diversity of projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that places value on training and skills development
- Are psyched to leverage different, unfamiliar technologies, and services
you must have
- 1+ years manual testing experience
- Motivation and self-direction. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled.
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
it’d be great if you had
- Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc
- BS in Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.
- Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]