Meet Magento is one of the leading conference series worldwide. It focuses on business, ecommerce, the Magento platform and the regional ecosystem. By focusing on these areas it covers all important ecommerce markets.
This year on October 5th a few members from SD had the opportunity to hear captivating speeches from those in the Magento space.
The keynote speak was given by none other than Paul Boisvert from Magento.
Ben Staveley from Dotmailer showed the audience how powerful data driven email marketing can be.
Other speakers included Jerry Eadeh (Nexcess), Graham Heard and Shane Bogdan (Pitney Bowes), Marty Simmons (Magemogo) and many more. See below for the full line-up from MMNY 2016.
– Paul Boisvert (Magento): Welcome Keynote
– Jerry Eadeh (Nexcess): Scaling for Excellence: How Retailers Prepare for Online Success
– John Rogillio (IWD): B2B Like A Boss – Where to Invest Your Online Efforts
– Ryan Thompson (TaxJar): How Not to Suck at Sales Tax
– Colin Stuart (Betabrand): This One Magento-powered Brand Tested their way to Billions – Betabrand and Testing to Success
– Graham Heard, Shane Bogdan (Pitney Bowes): Live and Let Buy – How Billy Reid Solved the Mystery of International Shipping
– Skye Spear (Signifyd): Why Pay for Fraud? Removing An Unfair Liability While Accelerating Sales
– Ben Staveley (Dotmailer): Capture. Nurture. Grow.: The Power of Data Driven Email Marketing
– Mor Lavi (Cymbio): Supply & Demand: Dynamic catalogs as a new revenue channel
– Joshua Warren (Creatuity): Pay No Attention to the Project Manager Behind the Curtain: A Magento 2 Tell-All
– Marty Simmons (Magemojo)
– Kurt Theobald (Classy Llama): Accelerating Value Delivery via Agile
We had a blast and can’t wait for MMNY 2017!