Location: Midtown Manhattan or Charlotte, NC
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
about interactive @ Something Digital
Something Digital is an interactive agency based in mid-town Manhattan – we’ve spent close to 20 years developing custom software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites to diverse clients ranging from startups to fortune 500 companies. Something Digital is looking for a Business Analyst to join the project team and be part of a world class ecommerce agency.
we’ll need you to
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and deliver ecommerce and CMS websites.
- Work with platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Drupal, and others.
- Help guide clients toward solutions that meet their timeline and budget while maintaining ecommerce and development best practices.
- Interface effectively with both the cross-functional SD internal team and the professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base.
- Create and present key deliverables during the project Discovery process, including Features Lists, Functional Specs, Integration specs, and others.
- Ensure that project deliverables align with client needs throughout the software development process, especially leading up to project launch.
- Participate in the sales cycle to outline and define project requirements that are accounted for in estimates and integrated into SOWs.
- Document and deliver user training.
apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with word processing and charting software
it’d be great if you had:
- Specific ecommerce experience (particularly with Magento and/or ShopifyPlus)
- Proficiency in analytics and data analysis
- Experience providing ecommerce/digital strategy to omni-channel and/or B2B brands
- A computer science or engineering background