Location: Midtown Manhattan
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Employee Relations
- Assist with new hire onboarding, including sending new hire packets, scheduling orientation meetings, and guiding new hires during their first week, creating and maintaining employee files.
- Assist and coordinate the company’s participation in university career fairs, information sessions, onsite interview sessions, and panel talks at NYU Polytechnic, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stony Brook University, CCNY and other accredited universities in an effort to acquire the best talent.
- Manage the publishing process for job postings across a number of technology-related job sites and Something Digital’s own web properties (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed etc.).
- Create content for SD’s culture-related social media and blog posts on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and SD website.
- Assist with full life-cycle recruiting in a niche job market, including sourcing, scheduling, conducting initial phone interviews, gaining feedback from interviewers.
- Conduct background and reference checks for all applicable candidates.
- Assist HR Manager with the company’s open enrollment process by working with carriers to educate staff on plan options and specifics.
- Process staff coverage additions, drops, changes, and special enrollments for life-changing events.
- Facilitate staff enrollments in COBRA continuous coverage.
- Office Management
- Collect and distribute all company-related standard mail in main office.
- Manage inventory and procurement of all office-related supplies in main office.
- Coordination of company events, including budget requirements, venue selection, transportation, food and drink options, and entertainment with the office management team.
APPLY IF YOU
- Love to craft great social media posts that showcase our company culture.
- Are excited to be a part of a fast-growing company.
- Care about and want to improve company culture and processes.
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow.
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work independently on a broad variety of projects and initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience working for an agency.
- aPHR or PHR certificate