Location: Bryant Park, New York City OR Remote
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 3+ years doing business analysis and at least 2 years with an agency. Qualified candidates will have experience gathering requirements, developing functional/ technical specifications and user stories, leading client training, creating and delivering client-facing documentation, and participating in all facets of the software development lifecycle.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and deliver ecommerce and CMS websites.
- Work with platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Drupal, and others.
- Interface effectively with both the cross-functional SD internal team and the professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base.
- Create and present key deliverables during the project Discovery process, including Features Lists, User Stories, Functional Specs, and others.
- Ensure that project deliverables align with client needs throughout the software development process, especially leading up to project launch.
- Participate in the sales cycle to outline and define project requirements that are accounted for in estimates and integrated into SOWs.
- Document and deliver user training.
apply if you
- Are passionate about ecommerce and web experiences
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior agency experience in a business analyst role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the tooling required to deliver specs and client deliverables
it’d be great if you had
- Specific ecommerce experience (particularly with Magento and/or ShopifyPlus)
- A computer science or engineering background