SD has done it again! We’ve taken home nine awards from the annual Communicator Awards. The Communicator Awards is an annual international awards program that recognizes exceptional work in marketing and communications. There were over 6,000 entries in multiple categories including audio, digital, marketing effectiveness, video, design & print, integrated campaign, and mobile, making this the biggest year yet.
The Communicator Awards honor work that not only shows innovation, but work that makes a lasting impression on those that have only seen it once or those who look at it each and every day. They provide the winners of these awards with the recognition that is well deserved for the exceptional work that they have created. This work is judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, an invitation-only group that consists of top professionals from communication, advertising, media, creative, and marketing firms.
You can see the full list of our awards below.
- Kravet.com: Visual Appeal – Function category
- Fuzzybabba.com: General – Home Page category and Visual Appeal – Function category
- SomethingDigital.com: Websites – Services category
- RileyHome.com: User Interface category and Visual Appeal – Aesthetic category
- Kravet.com: User Interface category
- SomethingDigital.com: User Experience category and Visual Appeal – Aesthetic category